The CUSD Family Resource Center offers classes for parents and classes for students. Examples of these include:
Classes for Parents
- Healthy Kids
- Change the Way You Think
- Help Your Child Be Ready for School
- Love and Limits
- Effective Parenting of Young Children 0-6 Years Old.
Classes for Students include:
- Social Skills for Children 7-9 Years Old
- Children Adjusting to Divorce
- Assertiveness Training for Teens 12 to 14 Years Old.
To contact the CUSD Family Resource Center, call 234.5597
|Crary, Brenda||FRC Counselor|